Lead Data Analyst Dublin Ireland
Role: Lead Data Analyst
Location: Dublin Ireland, with work from home anywhere in ROI
Relocation: Package will be considered
Type: Permanent Full Time
Updated Jun 28 2021
Email your resume or send us your Linked In or Github profile to: email@example.com
Our client is a leading banking group in Ireland headquartered in Dublin. They are seeking the best global talent to join their IT teams to enhance an ambitious digital strategy.
They are looking for a Lead Data Analyst to join their Science & Analytics function within Group Internal Audit.
This job can be done anywhere in the Republic of Ireland with the primary office location in Dublin to which travel will be required for in person collaboration.
If applying from overseas, for the right candidate, relocation and visa assistance may be provided.
You will develop complex, multi-component data insight and reporting solutions to realise value from both the Group's and external data. You will develop multi-component data insight and reporting solutions, create and embed 'smart processes.' You will also be responsible for the rollout of key capability and training initiatives across the division, utilising Agile principles and methodologies, designed to increase data capability.
- Deliver hypothesis testing, exploratory analysis and insights projects for senior management to drive business insights and proactive risk management across the Group, from initial requirements through to project completion.
- Design, develop and implement insight and management information solutions to present data driven insights to senior management within GIA, and across the Group.
- Design, develop and implement end-to-end (E2E) complex data transformation processes to unify data from multiple internal and external sources.
- Contribute towards the 'Digital & Data' strategy (and underpinning initiatives) and the wider Data Science & Analytics function through the identification of new value add data exploitation and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams within Group Internal Audit, and across the wider Group to refine recommendations and develop next best action plans for risk management.
- Promote awareness of data science, emerging industry trends (incl. regulation) and a digital future across Group Internal Audit.
- Contribute to a creative culture centred on an agile environment, value prioritisation and design thinking.
- Support the design, development and implementation of Enterprise level data science solutions as needed.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
Knowledge of the Cloudera Hadoop platform, and associated analytical tools (i.e. pySpark).
Experience in the end to end development of data science solutions in a real world business environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Amplify Capability - People Manager
- Accountable - People Manager
- Champion Transformation - People Manager
- Manage Risk - Self
- Agile - Self
1 Fill in the short form here: https://forms.gle/8DzQBDer4g5GGu8E8
2 After filling in the form email your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org